Monday, November 2, 2009

Malacca Trip

Journal on the memorable Malacca Trip

On 29th & 30th of October, I went to Malacca with the other students who are P6 in my School.
On the first day(29th),we are required to arrive to school by 6.30 a.m.I was tired but excited as it was my first time going overseas without my parents.
First, we took some time to pass through the Tuas and the 2nd Link for immigration and custom clearance.We also stop for a while at Yong Peng for coffee break before continuing our journey to a Chinese school in Malaysia.
When we are at the Malaysian Chinese school ,we are being briefed about the school's background and mission after watching a Welcome Performance from the school's students.After that, we are ought to share and give the storybooks to a student.We also play games with the local students.
After our lunch ,we are being guided to the City Tour Orientation where we visit some places of interests in Malacca.At the evening,we ate our dinner at local restuarant where they serve Peranakan dinner there.About 8 o'clock in the evening ,we check in to the Renaissance Hotel and spent our night there.

The next day, becuase of the cold of the air-condition, I woke up at about 4.3o in the morning but I accidentally woke my roommates up.That's why we went down early for breakfast.After breakfast ,we board the bus to Kampong Indah where we make our own Batik painting ,Ketupat casings, play spinning tops and Silat.
After having our lunch,we headed back to Singapore which took us about 4 hours of Bus ride.But after passing the Tuas ,the bus driver didn't know the way back to our school that we reached the school about 7.30 p.m.

I hope that I can have our of such activities in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment